Information Box Group
Logging Into your Phone
Your phone must be logged in with a valid extension in order to receive calls. If the phone is not logged in, you will see a prompt to “Enter Username” on the display.
- Enter your 5-digit extension as the username, and then press the ‘OK’ button.
- The cursor will then move into the “Password” field. Enter the PIN and then press the ‘OK’ button.
If you need to retrieve your PHONE LOG IN PIN, please submit a ticket to: https://macservicedesk.mcmaster.ca/splash/or call X24357
If you like to RESET your PHONE LOG IN PIN PASSWORD, click here: https://phonepin.mcmaster.ca/selfprovisioning/
- Enter (your extension, not your email address) email@example.com & then password, and click reset.
Note, this PIN is not the same as the password used to access your voice mailbox.
Internal (Extension to Extension)
- Dial 5 digit extension
- Dial 9 + local area code + number
Wide Area Calling (formerly 86)
- Dial 9 + 1 + area code + number
- Dial 9 + 1 + area code + number, after tri-tone, enter your LD PIN, #
International Long Distance
- Dial 9 + 011 + country code + city code + number, after tri-tone, enter your LD PIN, #