The EC500 feature allows you to have incoming calls to your desk phone ring on your office telephone and your cell phone at the same time. This allows you to answer office calls while you are away from your desk. The mobile number is programmed by the telecommunications. You must submit a PHONEWORKS ORDER request to have this feature.
Activate Extension to Cellular on a desk phone:
- Using the navigation arrows, scrolling right to access the Features menu.
- Select EC500.
- Press ‘OK’ to turn simultaneous ringing on or off.
Activate Extension to Cellular on the AVAYA IX WORKPLACE SOFTPHONE:
- Click on the PERSON ICON.
- Select Incoming Features.
- Choose EC500. The feature is now turned on.
- To disable it, click on EC500.